Why choose water polo with CGS Sports Camps?
3 days of FUN!
Ages 8 to 13
9:00am to 3:00pm
Extended care option 8:00am to 5:00pm
Fully catered & merchandise included
✔ Water polo is a fast-paced, reactive sport played by both boys and girls of all ages.
✔ It is highly technical and requires a level of fitness and physicality not found in many other sports.
✔ It is the prefect blend of physicality, skill, fitness and thinking.
✔ Touch football also teaches life-long lessons like cooperation, dedication and teamwork.
✔ Our camp provides an environment where children of all abilities can achieve in the pool and reap the rewards of skill development, enhanced self-esteem, social cooperation.
✔ Children receive specialist coaching from water polo stars and specialist coaches.
✔ Above all, our water polo camps are FUN!
Camp Dates & Cost:
Wednesday 7 April, Thursday 8 April, Friday 10 April
- 3-day standard camp (9:00am – 3:00pm) $385
- 3-day extended care camp (8:00am – 5:00pm) $485
Sample Day Breakdown:
- (Extended care) supervised play
- Warm up, general skills
- Morning tea
- Agility and games
- Lunch in Dining Hall
- Positioning and strategy
- Fun games and competitions
- Water polo match
- (Extended care) Afternoon tea
- Movies and games
Special Guests/Celebrity Specialist Coaches:
- ACT Representative
- U20s NSW Team Pan Pacific Games 2018
- Australian Schoolboys UK and NZ Tour 2018
- Australian Country Men’s Team Hong Kong 2019
- 2001 born Australian Squad
- Australian Schoolboys Team 2015
- Drummoyne National League Team 2014-2016
- Golden West College, California 2016-2017 (undefeated season), State Champions (MVP Award 2017)
- Wagner College, New York – 3rd 2018 / 5th 2019 / MAWPC Conference Team Captain